Today was my first day back at ff daycare centre. Was fantastic to see the children again and how much they have grown! Was even better having them recognise me and getting some cuddles and giggles. We even ended up having a talcum powder fight which was lots of fun. Was amazing to seeing the children who could not walk last year walking (even if it was with a walking frame) so great to see progress!
I will be working Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays at ff the Mondays and Tuesdays spent at rg. Looking forward to getting into a routine with work and picking up more of the Thai language. Until then i will try update my blog for you all back home every week informing you on what sort of activities I'm doing with the children, life as a volunteer and living at Sirin house. I also want to do a few blog posts on the amazing Thai culture and food over here so stay tuned! Lots of love from Thailand Xx
great to hear carmen!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless
xx