Over the past week I have been lucky enough to been given the opportunity to have a relaxing break at Koh Phi Phi Island. Was so nice to chill out, relax, eat and unwind a little before heading home. This was the most beautiful place I have ever been to! I have never seen such clear beautiful oceans, colourful fish and mesmerising landscapes. Any one who loves snorkelling or a tropical holiday I would highly recommend giving this place a visit. Was stunning! Here are a few of the thousands of photos I took to give you a little bit of an Idea on how amazing this place is.
Can't believe I am on my way home Today. Hard to leave this "home" and the people who I have become so close with. Looking forward to seeing family and friends back home.
See you soon Xx

No comments:
Post a Comment