Last week went so fast, partly because we didn't start work till Tuesday due to a long weekend and also because we had so many events on! Every day and evening we were busy. We had a sports day with the children filled with different out door physical activities, I was on the blue team and enjoyed the day running around, dancing, along with water activities which lead into throwing water balloons at each other and lots of giggles and cuddles.
On Wednesday evening all of the staff and volunteers were invited onto Logos Hope boat in Bangkok for an evening of entertainment, information, fun and dinner. We enjoyed some presentations and were given a great insight to the work that they do all around the world, browsed the massive on board book store and enjoyed a nice meal, the curry puffs were amazing haha! We are taking some of the children on an outing to the boat this coming Wednesday I am looking forward to see their reaction once they are on board the massive ship.
Thursday we did some baking with the children! The activity was such a great success, they all had a turn of measuring, adding ingredients, stirring, watching in cook (in a microwave haha) and then of course they enjoying eating it with chocolate ice cream... Yummy! surprisingly I didn't end up with as much flour and cake mix over me as i thought I would haha. I look forward to doing the different activities with the children each week, it is so enjoyable watching the excitement and concentration on their faces during the different things they experience with their senses. It's interesting to see the reaction of them experiencing things for the first time... Enjoy some pics of the photos!
That wraps up another week of adventures in Thailand!
Looking forward to another busy week full of love, hope & new experiences... Xx













Photos speak volumes. Lovely! We miss you...
ReplyDeletebaking with kids.... love it!
ReplyDeletexx
tash
Hi Miss it is both Joslyn & Alyssa
ReplyDeleteAre you having a nice time with the children?
On Monday i went to a aircraft museum in canning vale.
I did work placement at my dads work. i made coffees for dad, Grandpa, Uncle Leon & liz Vanderlinden.
I saw big aeroplanes, small ones and models of planes, i even got to go in an aeroplane and a helicopter but they did not work anymore.
We went boating on Saturday and took Grandpa & Grandma along.
Love from both of us!