It's true
I Love each & everyone of these children so so much!
Its been a pretty emotional week so far, dealing with ups and downs and different challenges every day, but then I get one of those moments... When one of the children looks up at me or comes to hug me then smiles the most beautiful smile with light twinkling in their eyes showing pure love, contentment and happiness just makes me feel... at peace
On Mondays I work at rg, we take girls into the daycare centre to complete different learning and stimulating activities including singing, story time, craft and feeding. On Monday we had a square theme and learnt about and made houses.
Tuesdays at rg I work on the wards. I look forward to taking out the girls after work on different outings, have some planned for every week and looking forward to taking some to the zoo one Saturday soon! On Tuesday four of the girls got to go swimming! After they were all changed and ready in their "outing clothes" we were excited and off in the car with plenty of things to point at and keep us entertained out of the windows. We had such a great time splashing around and swimming in the pool. I tried to complete some "learning" activities such as kicking, floating and blowing bubbles but trying to drown me seemed like more fun for them haha...
So for the rest of the week I get to work, play games and have cuddles with my little ones at ff. This week we had a sports theme for the activities which was very entertaining. We completed obstacle races, piggy back races and pram races. Was very entertaining and filled with giggles. We have also done some water play this week as we approach hot season over here its getting hard to keep cool... or should i say cooler seeing it is constantly hot haha... About to do a big shop to get some more fun and craft items to organise more activities to do with the children! Feel free to suggest activities for me to do if you want to see them doing something in particular and then I can blog about it!
Missing you all back home, thanks for the love and support! Xx

Love the love!! such a special bond you must have with the kids :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to see the kids interacting with bubbles... blowing bubbles? have you done that? could be fun :)
love ya xx
yes we have that organised in a couple of weeks! just need to try find some over here haha, would make for great photos! thanks for the comment :) xx
Deleteyou're all so happy!! i love it!
ReplyDeletehi miss reitsema are you having fun at Thailand? I wish you could be here for science.And i can't wait for you to come back to school. Love your best student Reuben.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to see the children playing with Goop (made from cornflour). You have probably already done it but in case you haven't it was always a favourite with the children I worked with. xx
ReplyDelete