Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Strength

God is Sovereign
He is in control of all the details in my life.

God is Loving
He is going to be shaping the details of my life for my own good.

God is all Wise
He is not going to do everything I want, because I don't know what I need.

God is Patient 
He is going to take the time to do all this for me.




Finding it hard to deal mentally & emotionally with some of my experiences.

Staying strong in my Faith and through God.
Please keep the Children and the care that they receive in your prayers.
Also pray that the Lord may continue to guide and strengthen myself and the other volunteers in all the work that we do each day.

Thank you Xx

8 comments:

  1. always thinking about you and praying for you!
    chin up buttercup..
    you are Brilliant + strong + loved
    so so loved...
    So stand a little taller,
    laugh a little louder +
    breathe deeply
    every single day!

    love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carmsy, Will keep you in our prayers. Just think that what you are doing, not matter how little you think it is, is making a huge difference. We often want to do more, or want things to be different for the kids we care for, sometimes we can't and we have to let go. Doesn't mean not caring for them, or bringing them happiness, we just can't be their everything. if that makes sense ?? Just keep up all that you do, take one day at a time. Focus on the now and make the moments count.

    That is all that God wants of us. The now.

    love you lots. and I'm so very proud of you!

    tash

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Tash! just what I needed to hear, trying to focus one day at a time! love you too Xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Miss Reitsma
    I hope you enjoying it there. I hope the children that are sick get well fed and we pray that the Lord will be with you and the people in Thailand. Guess what Im going to play soccer and I went to the Perth Glory soccer and Perth Glory won! with lots of love from Joslyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Reitsma
    How are going in Thailand? Are you having fun? Do you like it in Thailand? We pray are going to pray about you lots. I hope the children get better from their sickness and fed well.I play the flute in the band number 2 and I am giong to play soccer. This week Saturday we have opening of ou new church bulding and the first Sunday we are going to go in it.
    Lots of Love from Alyssaxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Camen, Don't let it get you down, Every spoon full of food you feed a child, every hug you give makes a difference. As a foster carer I also often feel how you are feeling. Am I making a difference? Am I fighting an uphill battle that will never be won? Then I take a step back and try and look at life through the eyes of a child, love unconditionally and don't try and change the world! Some of the problems are too big for us, just give it your best while you can. YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE! Stay strong and don't let the homesickness get too you. Remember, every hug you give, every 5 minutes of attention you give is making a difference!
    Take care hun,
    Love Claudine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Claudine, you pretty much summed up exactly how I am feeling. Is hard not to think about the future of these children put your right, just have to look at the now! Thank YOU!

      much love Xx

      Delete