Thursday, February 21, 2013

Moore & Moore Mess!

Sorry to burst your bubble if all you think I do it play and cuddle with gorgeous children all day, I usually come home at the end of the day looking like a mess. I've been covered in noodles, rice, soup, saliva, wee (yes unfortunately poo too haha) I've been slapped in the face, slapped and hit and bitten a few times but all is rather entertaining! And of course the cuddles from a few certain cuties makes up for it all!

Today we did "messy play" as our activity. The children also enjoyed swimming and splashing around in some water leaving me soaking wet, seemed to be funnier throwing water and splashing me rather than the other children. The activity was very entertaining, we had noodles, slime, rice, beans, lollies, oats in milk and some Thai Deserts to throw at and cover the children in, all having different textures and tastes. Was hilarious watching the children's reactions as they used different senses to feel and discover the different things. Enjoy some of the pics!


















It's a long weekend here in Thailand so I am off to Koh Samet to enjoy some sun, beach, my book, good food & good company!

Will brag about the beautiful Island when I get back Xx



3 comments:

  1. enjoy your weekend away! you deserve it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! Looking forward to the beach! You have a lovely weekend yourself, thank for the comments, miss you... Mmwah x x

      Delete
  2. Nothing like sensory play to make the heart soar. I am sure the mess is worth it....even the poo. xx

    ReplyDelete